Maximum AV sync possible with gstreamer 1.8.0 in L4T 24.2 at 23.976 FPS

dawnpaul dawnpaulcp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:19:13 UTC 2016

Hi sebastian,
We also need to enable the 10 bit output of the h265 decoder. Will that be
possible by modifying any of the gst-omx\OpenMax IL code available . We
found that a firmware file is loaded by the driver when gstreamer
application is called. Could we get the source of this firmware from
nvidia?. Should we need to modify the firmware file also. How the app calls
the firmware. We are not able to figure-out the link
Would like to know how gstomxh265dec.c calls the OpenMax IL or the linux
kernel driver.

Thanks