Raspberry - gst-rtsp-server

horai ivo.hora at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 18 15:23:25 UTC 2017

You are a genius.
Thank you very much. For everyone who is interrested:
~/NetBeansProjects/gst-rtsp-serverDemo/dist/Debug/GNU-Linux/gst-rtsp-serverdemo
"( v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
video/x-raw,width=1280,height=720,framerate=30/1 ! videoconvert ! omxh264enc
! video/x-h264, profile=(string)high ! h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0
pt=96 )"

I'll consider raspivid, actually I already have this working but I thought
that v4l2src is more convenient as well as more efficient, but you brought
me more light to this matter.
Sorry for for mistake, I set debug only for client leaving server by mistake
undebugged.

Here is a post which helped me to proceed further:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-openmax/2013-December/000761.html

It is also a bit tricky for my why v4l2src works without specifing profile
in gst-launch-1.0 pipelines as I have many of them even with rtpbin working
fine. Seems like server does a bit more than I know.

Best regards,
Ivo