gst_unref_object GstElement*

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Jan 18 00:47:55 UTC 2017

Le 17 janv. 2017 4:53 PM, "killerrats" <koreysjunkmail at gmail.com> a écrit :

I created some GstElements but when I go to unref them in the end it says
*"GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_object_unref: assertion '((GObject *)
object)->ref_count > 0' failed"*

I checked to see if its null and it isn't but don't understand why it says
this. It's only saying about:

*GstElement* RecBin*,** source*,** q1*,** rtpdepay*,** parse*,** vtee*,**
q2*,** audioRtpDepay*
                                 ,** audioParse*,** audioDec*,** atee*;
                *GstElement* q3*,** q4*,** mux*,** appsink*;

that are in the class.

what I do is this steps:

1. setup gstelements
2. link them up
3. start to play
when I stop the pipeline
1. null pipeline, unlink them, remove pads
2. unref the gstelements *(This is where it errors out)*
3. unref pipeline.

When you add an element to a pipeline, you give the pipeline ownership. No
need to unref these elements, the pipeline will do that for you.