About Freescale i.MX6Q VPU codec simultaneously

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Wed Jan 25 10:27:26 UTC 2017

Several possibilities.

First, use queue, not queue2. queue2 is overkill for this, and typically
used for network buffering.

Second, try what happens if you put base.mp4 in tmpfs (meaning it is
placed in RAM) and also write new.h264 to tmpfs. The idea here is to
rule out I/O as a bottleneck.

Third, what happens if you set sync=false in imxg2dvideosink?