Frei0r plugin on Android

tremalnaik oli_fra at libero.it
Tue May 9 16:02:06 UTC 2017

Sorry,  with "bundle the
plugins in your application" in Android do you mean this step?
https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/prebuilts.html

However at the end I managed to include the frei0r parameter inside the
sender pipeline(a raspberry pi device). This was my command:
raspivid -n -t 0 -h HEIGHT -w WIDTH -fps FPS -b BITRATE -o - |
gst-launch-1.0 -v fdsrc ! decodebin ! videoconvert !
frei0r-filter-lens-correction correction-near-edges=0.26 !  videoconvert !
videoscale ! omxh264enc ! "video/x-h264,profile=high" ! h264parse !
rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! gdppay ! tcpserversink host=IP_ADDRESS
port=PORT

thanks