Using appsrc in push mode

Nostalgia akra.hanine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:43:48 UTC 2018

Hi  Antonio Ospite-2,

>If you are interfacing with *external* applications on which you have
>no control, there could be other mechanisms you could use to pass data
>to GStreamer, depending on how the external application "exposes" the
>produced data: does it write it to a file? Does it stream it via some
>network protocol?

The external application produces data and send them buffer by buffer to the
coder pipeline. So what I need is create the pipeline and push buffers
produced by the application (the buffers will be in some regions of the
memory) to the pipeline and then retrieve the resulted buffers and send them
to another application. How can I do this without using the g_main_loop in
gstreamer ?

Regards.