Streaming rtsp to udp and vise versa

Mohammad Hadi mohammadhadi.mmhh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 14:30:02 UTC 2018

I have a linux-based embedded board and I want to use it as a streamer relay. I want to restream a rtsp video to udp (and vice versa) on the embedded board. The rtsp stream comes from an IP camera and the udp stream packets should be delivered to a desktop PC:
Camera ---(rtsp)--> Embedded Board --(udp)-->Desktop PC
Similarly, the reverse path is:
Camera <---(rtsp)-- Embedded Board <--(udp)--Desktop PC

 I used gst-launch package and tried many commands but achieved no success. Any working command?