No Facial Detection Ubuntu 18.04

Timm Murray tmurray at wumpus-cave.net
Tue Sep 11 23:30:29 UTC 2018

Thanks, Martin, you pointed me in the right direction.  What happens is
that the Ubuntu package opencv-data puts it in /usr/share/opencv, while the
plugin looks in /usr/share/OpenCV.  Adding a syslink makes it work.

Next question is if this should be fixed in the plugin, or the Ubuntu
package?

Thanks,
Timm