gst_discoverer_new() trouble with pthread

defunked ethan at redmountainradio.com
Thu Apr 4 17:57:08 UTC 2019

Can anyone direct me to the source code area where I might find the
gst_discoverer implementation so I can investigate this?  I had a look at
the gstreamer project source tree, and it is of course a HUGE project.
Also, with a different pulseaudio audio device selected that the device jack
is using, I still get a crash when my code I use gst_discoverer in a thread,
even though it work fine in the original application thread.

Ethan...