Use of "on-sending-rtcp" signal

Philippe Lalevée philippe.lalevee at mines-stetienne.fr
Sat Jan 19 17:51:14 UTC 2019

Sorry, I did not see the answer at the end of the message. Indeed, I had
forgotten to unmap the GstRTCPBuffer... I see now APP packets on the
talker side. Thank you very much.

Finally, I wonder if I am not mistaken in the meaning of the signals.
Everything happens as if on-sending-rtcp was actually called when
receiving RTCP packets and vice versa for on-receiving-rtcp. I will try
by reversing the roles.

Philippe