Is there a GStreamer filter that does normalization on an image?

chrisp itschrislytle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:17:02 UTC 2019

Hi Mathieu,

This has helped me out quite a bit to be honest.  It's not exactly what I
was looking for but this has helped me move more in the right direction.
I'm currently trying two approaches to this problem.  One is the filter you
suggested and other filters that the frei0r plugin has to offer.  Then the
other is a custom plugin that I'm writing in python.  However, since I am
still fairly new to gst, its taking me a bit longer then I expected.  Thank
you for your help.