webrtcbin dependencies

Vinicius Tona vftona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:02:56 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if there's an easy way to check the dependencies of a
plugin?
I ask because I'm unable to install webrtcbin with brew on mac and I think
it's probably a dependency missing.

If you want to reproduce it you can do so by uninstalling gstreamer if you
already have it and running
brew install gstreamer gst-plugins-base gst-plugins-good gst-plugins-bad

and gst-inspect-1.0 webrtc will tell you: No such element or plugin 'webrtc'

PS: I know the issue is upstream, but any help is welcome

Regards
--
"If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it,
because the answer is not separate from the problem." - Krishnamurti

Vinícius Faria Toná