Why does appsink fall behind?

Ben Rush ben at ben-rush.net
Thu Jun 20 14:25:04 UTC 2019

I didn't get any responses, but I figured out my own problem. So, rather
than just let this die, hopefully, I can answer for posterity's sake.

Basically: put a length-one queue after the decoder. Rather than repeat
what has been said before, refer to this thread:
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Drop-frames-if-a-filter-neural-networks-is-too-slow-td4687932.html
.