Sample Plugin Created from gst-plugin Boilerplate Wont Compile

jackBuffington jbuffington at redzone.com
Tue Mar 31 20:35:38 UTC 2020

I had some major trouble when I first started writing Gstreamer elements.
(Which wasn't too long ago)  I finally had some success by working with the
boilerplate generator located at https://gstreamer.mazdermind.de/
Unfortunately, it appears that the website has been restructured and the
generator is no-longer there.  I did see some git repositories if I googled
"gstreamer.mazdermind.de boilerplate"

Maybe those would be of some help.    I can't share the code that I have
since what I have written was for pay and has been heavily modified from the
boilerplate version anyhow.

Best of luck!