Unlock capture framerate

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue Sep 8 18:15:40 UTC 2020

Hi,
It depends on the source you are using, but most APIs require the user
to request a specific framerate. You can try requesting a higher
framerate such as 90/1 if you want a higher one. Or you may want to try
0/1, which means variable frame rate in GStreamer, but it depends on
which source you are using.
Olivier
On Mon, 2020-09-07 at 12:31 +0200, Davide Perini wrote:
> Hi all,as always thanks for the wonderful project.
> I have a pipeline like this:video/x-raw,pixel-aspect-ratio=1/1,use-
> damage=0,sync=false,framerate=60/1,
> and gstreamer capture at 60FPS, is there a way to say gstreamer to
> unlock the framerate?
> if I remove the "framerate=60/1," part it capture at 30 FPS.
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com