How to add text on gstreamer except textoverlay ?

ToanVnET toanrd.vnet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 01:42:18 UTC 2020

Unfortunately, It's not working in my case. This is how I set:

g_object_set(G_OBJECT(frameratefilter), "caps",
gst_caps_from_string("video/x-raw,format=(string)RGBA,width=1280,height=720,framerate=(fraction)30/1"),
NULL);
this is my pipeline:

source -> frameratefilter -> videoconvert -> overlay -> encoder -> filesink

One things I agree with your opinion, If I change the format type, the CPU
usage will be changed also. And seem like NV12 is the format which take  CPU
less than other types.