JAVA Environment construction?

Neil C Smith neil at codelerity.com
Wed Sep 30 12:50:06 UTC 2020

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 12:53, Soebirk, Thorsten
<Thorsten.Sobirk at itelligence.dk> wrote:
> I don’t know if my situation was similar to yours, but I also had trouble getting GStreamer to work using gst1-java-core bindings. This was on Windows. The work-around that I found is to add the following to the Java command-line (adjust the library path to match your installation, of course):
>
> -Djna.library.path="C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86_64\bin" -Dgstreamer.GNative.nameFormats="%s-0"

Just for the record, this is not the way to do it!  Set up the system
path correctly, as discussed in the readme.

Note you can also get support for the Java bindings at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gstreamer-java although always
happy to answer here too.

I'm curious on what required that name format setting to work though?!

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith
Codelerity Ltd.

Codelerity Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
Registered company number : 12063669
Registered office address : Office 4 219 Kensington High Street,
Kensington, London, England, W8 6BD