Problem with webrtc-sendrecv.c (from gst-examples) on Windows

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:29:13 UTC 2021

Hi David,

We've had this problem before, but I remember fixing it:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/-/issues/190

An easy test to see if this is the same problem is to run

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location=https://www.google.com ! fakesink

If that also fails in the same way, then we've somehow got the same problem
again. Another related issue was:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/-/issues/256 which was
also fixed.

 Please open an issue in Cerbero once you've figured out what the problem
could be.

Cheers,
Nirbheek