webrtcbin - adding video stream after connection

Anton Pryima zingfrid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 17:16:05 UTC 2021

Hello Rob.

I've faced with same issue some time back (16/17 versions), and found, that
gstreamer's webrtcbin did not fully support the re-negotiation process.
I'm not working with this anymore, but I didn't heard that this support was
added. I may be wrong, Matthew Waters, can you confirm?

Best regards,
Anton Pryima.