Mix several pipelines in one

jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Dec 1 23:16:46 UTC 2022

Hello,

I know the existence of proxygst/proxysink or
interaudiosrc/interaudiosink to connect one pipeline to many.

But I would like to know if there is a pair of elements to connect many
pipelines to one ?

So, something like :

pipe1 = Gst.parse_launch("audiotestsrc wave=1 is-live=1 ! newsink
name=nsink")
pipe2 = Gst.parse_launch("audiotestsrc wave=2 is-live=1 ! newsink
name=nsink")
pipe3 = Gst.parse_launch("audiotestsrc wave=3 is-live=0 ! newsink
name=nsink")

pipe4 = Gst.parse_launch("newsrc name=nsink ! autoaudiosink")

pipe1.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)
pipe2.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)
pipe3.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)
pipe4.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)

The idea is if pipe2 falls, pipe1, pipe3 and pipe4 continue.

I use only audio and GStreamer 1.20.3.

An idea to make this happen ?
++

Jack