license of gstreamer plugin

Zhi He zhe at ambarella.com
Sat May 6 08:57:43 UTC 2023

Hello,

I'm a developer of a gstreamer plugin for specific chip, may I ask some license questions of gstreamer plugin?

1) The gstreamer plugin shall follow same license with gstreamer (LGPL v2), is it true?

2) If 1) is no, the gstreamer plugin license can be other open source license like "Apache 2.0 License", "BSD-2-Clause", "BSD-3-Clause", "MIT license"?

3) If 1) is no, the gstreamer plugin license can be non-open source or property license?

Thanks
Best Regards
Zhi

This email and attachments contain Ambarella Proprietary and/or Confidential Information and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribute, copy, or print is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.