Fwd: Re: Re: A extra battery is found by kpowersave.

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Fri Dec 21 14:18:44 PST 2007

Hi!

Yes, we have already bug reports about this, and I'm already working on filter
out the proc battery if a sysfs battery is there, so that hal shows the
battery only once. I have already code that do this, but it needs some deeper
changes.

On the other side it looks as if the current sysfs interface don't provide the
same information as the proc interface atm. Have to take a look at the kernel
for this. Also the handling for the sysfs battery need to get reworked, since
it doesn't work for me atm.

I send a comlete patch as soon as possible.

Danny