Patch: add quirks for Dell D420

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed May 23 00:45:49 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 09:46 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:

> What do you think about option 1B : only support the newer "intel"
> driver but keep the offending vbestate_restore quirk in the fdi file,
> commented, explaining it is needed for older intel driver ? And when
> intel driver is propagated enough, drop the commented block.

Yes, good plan. Can you russle up a patch to fix this, and then I'll
commit it. So official policy is only have active quirks with the latest
drivers, but add commented quirks for older drivers.

I'll also add another entry to the document I'm putting together here:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/temp/quirk/quirk-intro.html

Thanks,

Richard.