HP Compaq nx6110

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Tue Mar 18 12:00:00 PDT 2008

On Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008, Danny Kukawka wrote:
> On Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008, Ignacio Barrancos wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thanks for your work and this software.
> > I'm Fedora Core 8 user and i have a HP Compaq nx6110, that not suspend
> > properly, until I edited the file
> > /usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/20-video-quirk-pm-hp.fdi
> > and  I added the code that I attached on the patch.
> > I have check that works fine  in Gnome and tty1.
>
> Commited an adopted version that fits into the existing structure.

Could you please check if this machine would also work with these quirks
(there is a report for s2ram that this would work from X and console):

   power_management.quirk.vbe_post
   power_management.quirk.vbemode_restore

And please send output of:

   lshal -lu /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/computer

Thanks,

Danny