[HarfBuzz] Merging the Qt shapers into Harfbuzz

sachin Tawniya sachin_tawniya at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 02:12:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the code and was digging in the API's
about their functionality. I want to contribute to
this and want to implement/add code in the harfbuzz.

Because I am QT developer and use to
contribut/Solve Qt based rendering issues, I am so
much interested to implement any thing over it.

I am interested to volunteer for this, and want
to know how I can proceed.

Can you please in this regards, if you have any design
Docs and any API implementation to be done.

regards
Sachin Tawniya

--- Simon Hausmann <simon.hausmann at trolltech.com>