[HarfBuzz] Using harfbuzz / Howto / Sample code

Siddhant Goenka sid15g at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:13:34 PST 2011

Respected Sir,

I wish to test Indic Language and Fonts Support on Smart Phones, for which
I need to know the functioning of Rendering Engines. So kindly inform me
how should I use the provided package of Harfbuzz to test the support of
Indic Languages. I wish to install Harfbuzz on Ubuntu Operating System, for
checking, so I would also need the installation guide and user guide for my
work.

Looking forward for a positive reply.
Thanking You.

--