[immodule-qt] subversion repository is now available, but only via ssh

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jul 6 14:25:58 EEST 2004

Hi Daisuke,

At Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:54:22 +0900,
kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp wrote:

> On Monday 05 July 2004 12:14, Daisuke Kameda wrote:
> > I am going to create the brunch of the BC version. And, changes
> > about IC Holder in "ALL" patches will be committed to the trunk.
>
> I hav made trunk and BC version branch.

Thank you for the work.

> When creating repository, I unwittingly have placed source directly under
> "immqt". It is because I have imported it like cvs, since I didn't understand
> subversion well.

Do you think about containing our historical patches? I think
that it helps someone who want to understand our development
history. And it also helps ourself to refer previous
implementations. However, it requires many of boring works such
as to track changes between Qt 3.2.1 and 3.3.2, and merging
diffs into appropriate branches, so starting without previous
patches is a reasonable choice.

I would help the boring work if you choose containing the
patches.

> I think that all changes should be only applied trunk. And, among those,
> change which does not break BC should be applied to bc-branch.

I agree with you. The BC tree is a subset of ALL tree.

> P.S.
> I am going to create the branch for original Qt source after
> studying how to make vendor branch.

Vendor branch in subversion is just a ordinary branch. You can
do it in ordinary way.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp