[immodule-qt] subversion repository is now available, but only via ssh

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Wed Jul 7 12:35:50 EEST 2004

On Monday 05 July 2004 12:14, Daisuke Kameda wrote:
> I am going to create the brunch of the BC version. And, changes
> about IC Holder in "ALL" patches will be committed to the trunk.

I have committed these changes.

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 20:25, YamaKen wrote:
> > When creating repository, I unwittingly have placed source directly under
> > "immqt". It is because I have imported it like cvs, since I didn't
> > understand subversion well.
>
> Do you think about containing our historical patches? I think
> that it helps someone who want to understand our development
> history. And it also helps ourself to refer previous
> implementations. However, it requires many of boring works such
> as to track changes between Qt 3.2.1 and 3.3.2, and merging
> diffs into appropriate branches, so starting without previous
> patches is a reasonable choice.
>
> I would help the boring work if you choose containing the
> patches.

I think that such work should be done after Qt4 in which immodule
was adopted is released.

The release of Qt4 is at hand. At most, it will be about two months after.
It may be about one month. So, I think that we should do our best for
creating more excellent immodule.

If Qt4 is released, I am going to remake repository at once and to restore
the past change incrementally. Then, although the dates differ, the reference
of the past implementation will be attained.

> > P.S.
> > I am going to create the branch for original Qt source after
> > studying how to make vendor branch.
>
> Vendor branch in subversion is just a ordinary branch. You can
> do it in ordinary way.

I have imported original Qt source. The source can be checked out as follow:
svn co svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/svn/immqt/vendor/qt-x11-free qt-x11-free

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>