[Bug 102177] [SKL] ES31-CTS.core.sepshaderobjs.StateInteraction fails sporadically

bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org
Wed Nov 8 01:43:04 UTC 2017


--- Comment #8 from Timothy Arceri <t_arceri at yahoo.com.au> ---
(In reply to Neil Roberts from comment #7)
> I sent a potential patch for this to the mailing list here:
> https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/185974/
> I also made a narrowed-down Piglit test which has a 98% failure rate here:
> https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/185975/

Thanks for the test. When Ken pointed out the source of the problem I was sure
I'd already done work to fix this as all the data used to be attached to
gl_linked_shader which gets trashed every time we relink. I moved the data
required by the backend to gl_shader_program_data but it seems I forgot to
finish of the last step of creating a fresh instance of gl_shader_program_data
when we link. I've sent some patches to fix this:


You are receiving this mail because:
You are the QA Contact for the bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-3d-bugs/attachments/20171108/9126382e/attachment.html>

More information about the intel-3d-bugs mailing list