[Intel-gfx] KMS, GEM and 2.6.30-rc1

Claudio M. Camacho claudiomkd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:25:04 CEST 2009

Actually,

Never mind. It was just the versions of the packages in Debian. I just
came from the cinema and dist-upgraded my Debian and voilá, KMS is
working amazingly.

By the way, the i915.modeset=1 is not necessary if you enable the
"Enable KMS by default for i915", so now it's perfect.

Now the only part missing is the performance of GLX, which is probably a
thing with GEM. But his has always been a problem due to the difference
in versions between the intel-driver, mesa and so forth.

So thank you guys for your help, and sorry for bothering with my
complaints (once again).

Best regards,
--
Claudio M. Camacho