[Intel-gfx] Work-around wanted for laptop i3-330 1366x768 video

Barry Zuckerman bz at adax.com
Thu Feb 11 03:06:57 CET 2010

Hi All,

This answer is totally unresponsive to the question.  Everything else
on the i3-330 runs just fine on SuSE Enterprise 11, EXCEPT the video.
I'm not asking how to run it with a new kernel.  I'm looking to run the
X stuff with a modified xorg.conf file, or possibly with a recompiled
FBDEV to accomodate the 1366x768 resolution, etc.  But, on the same
fully supported OS (Linux from SuSE), not some kernel.org uncertified
version.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Best regards, Barry.