[Intel-gfx] X not starting - Output VGA disconnected message on DH55HC VGA output

ykzhao yakui.zhao at intel.com
Mon Jan 25 02:18:49 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 23:16 +0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:46 AM, Emmanuel <eallaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Mark Knecht a écrit :

HI, Mark
    Will you please try to boot the system with KMS enabled and see
whether the X still fails to be started?( Had better compile the I915
driver as built-in kernel and add the boot option of "drm.debug=0x06").

    If the X can't be started, it will be great that you can attach the
output of dmesg, lspci -vxxx.

thanks.
    Yakui.