[Intel-gfx] Interlaced mode on intel Clarkdale only colored stripes

Atechsystem Atechsystem at freenet.de
Mon Feb 13 19:44:41 CET 2012

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Atechsystem [mailto:Atechsystem at freenet.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Februar 2012 19:44
An: 'Paulo Zanoni'
Betreff: AW: [Intel-gfx] Interlaced mode on intel Clarkdale only colored
stripes

Hi,

thanks for your quick reply.

>Paulo Zanoni [mailto:przanoni at gmail.com] Which git repo and which
>branch exactly? You may have a repo without the patches that fix interlaced
modes.

I compiled it from here: git://people.freedesktop.org/~danvet/drm

>Which line did you add to xorg.conf? What exactly did you do in this
>step? Please try to remove every xorg configuration file and test again
>with the default configuration

I added for example:
Modeline    "1920x1080 at 50i"     74.25 1920 2448 2492 2640 1080 1084 1094
1124 interlace +hsync +vsync

Without a modeline I can't select interlace modes. Only 60Hz, 50Hz, 30Hz,
25Hz and 24Hz.

>Please attach the TV, then run "xrandr --verbose" and send us the output.
Please also send the output of intel_reg_dumper:
>http://intellinuxgraphics.org/intel_reg_dumper.html

Please find files attached.