[Intel-gfx] OpenGL Extension support on IVY Bridge

Cheah, Douglas douglas.cheah at intel.com
Thu Mar 29 04:41:18 CEST 2012

Hello folks,

I like to know if there is an active list available of supported list OpenGL and OpenGLES for IVY Bridge? I am looking for a comprehensive list that include information on hardware support instead of list of supported extension just like GL_EXTENSION. For example GL_ARB_robustness is supported but it seem like the GetGraphicResetStatus() isn't supported, is this tied down to hardware?
I am also interested details on extension support that can be configure such as support for s3tc texture compression which looks to be a DRI config option.

Douglas