[Intel-gfx] OpenGL Extension support on IVY Bridge

Cheah, Douglas douglas.cheah at intel.com
Thu Mar 29 14:54:47 CEST 2012

Thanks Kenneth. There isn't a specific extension that I am looking at now. I was hoping for reference list to check what the extension details on what has been accelerated, punted to fallback or like the GetGraphicResetStatus() case implemented as a noop on Ivy Bridge. Right now my best alternative would be to trace through the codes for any anything more specific and like you said IVB supports everything as Gen 6. I'll make sure the mailing list is aware if any extension needs enabling.

There was another option I saw on Pixel read/write but that is hardware enable by default so that isn't a big deal.

Douglas