[LDTP-Dev] Appmap cannot map the gpdf scroll bar anymore

Premkumar Jothimani prem.jothimani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:13:53 PST 2006

Hi Maurico Lin

Checking the new map file I noticed that appmap is not generating the
> scroll_bar anymore for gpdf.
> Even at-poke cannot detect the scroll bar. I remember when I was writing
> the gpdf script I was using an old version of appmap to generate the map
> file.
>
> Is it a bug on the new appmap?

If at-poke cannot detect then appmap also will not be able to because both
follow the same approach. I think when you tried this time, the scrollbars
didnot appear at all. Are you sure if the scroll bars where visible when you
tried to do appmap?

> You can try to open a pdf file and make the vertical scroll bar appears in
> the gpdf application. Afterward try to map the gpdf file and verify if
> appmap is generating the corresponding scroll bar.

I am asking again, are you sure scroll bars appeared on the screen when you
tried to do appmap?

Get back to me if I am missing something.

Cheers
Premkumar J