[LDTP-Dev] ldtprunner not so robust?

tac Junyuan.Tan at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 17 19:18:36 PST 2009

In previous writings:

>>        2.  Even  if  "ldtp-daemon" wasn't started  in  background,
>> ldtprunner  wouldn't
>> give any complaints and just  quit quietly.
>>
> In Linux, we no need to start the daemon, unlesss if it doesn't exist
> in the path. How does this work in Solaris environment ?

Currently I am using python 2.4 binding.
This should also work on Solaris.

After your explanation, I noted:
         1. Using ldtp without the daemon  should  also be ok and in
this way scripts should be executed
correctly without launching a daemon in background.
         2. As I previously noted, ldtprunner can't do the same thing
like in 1.

just for your reference.

Good day,

   tac