[Libdlo] module loads and unloads

jasonlife jasonlife at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:10:10 PDT 2009

I have one question. Are you currently using the original displaylink.c ? or
did you apply the patch?

what happens if you run following two commands when you start to screen?  (I
assume you started X on DISPLAY :0)

xterm -display :0.0
xterm -display :0.1

Can you see xterm window on both screens?

JAK