[Libdlo] Sheevaplug and UM-720S Intermittent failure to display

Todd McCandlish mccandlt at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:02:15 PDT 2010

Yes, I did try the external hub but that showed the same symptoms. It
is strange because on every boot that I do, I get the "green screen"
which indicates that the device is registered and can be communicated
with. It seems like when the X system is started is where it gets
confused. Does anybody know where the cycling of the different screens
comes from? Is it an internal displaylink thing, a framebuffer thing ,
or an X driver thing?

-Todd