[Libdlo] Current Code location?

Matt Dorsch libdlo at dorscm.wakeful.net
Fri Jun 10 05:37:05 PDT 2011

Alexander,

Thank you for your response. I do have two follow questions however.

1. Where is the recommended X driver? Should I be using
http://git.plugable.com/webdav/xf-video-udlfb for that?

2. When you recommend using udlfb from kernel.org, you mean I should
use the one distributed with the kernel, assuming the kernel is
>=2.6.38? (I'm planning on updating the libdlo HowTo page, and I want
to make sure I don't make things worse.)

Finally, with respect to the applications, I've tried XFCE and Gnome
using the VESA driver on the internal graphics adapter, an NVidia
GeForce TI 4400. Gnome ran in its Safe Mode, but still worked. XFCE
had no issues at all.

Matt