EM7455 on Lenovo Thinkpad T460s

Killian Keller keller.killian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:39:12 UTC 2017

Thank you very much for the fast help! I installed the 4.10 kernel and the
versions of libqmi and libmbim suggested by Tim. (the installation points at the correct library). The fcc-authentication
however, throws an error:

sudo qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm1 --device-open-mbim --dms-set-fcc-authentication
error: couldn't set FCC authentication: QMI protocol error (26): 'NoEffect'

Honestly, I have no Idea what this means. However, I set the
fcc-authentication way earlier (a week ago, I purged the installation of
modemmanager, libqmi and libmbim twice since then).

Thank you again so much for your time, I can't even tell you how much I am
thankful for your help!