Set technology preference to chosen type only.

Adam Sherman adam at sherman.ca
Wed Feb 15 17:55:12 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-15 12:51 PM, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
>> error: couldn't set operating mode: QMI protocol error (25):
>> 'DeviceUnsupported'
>>
>> What would the correct argument be?
> You might try "lte|umts|gsm" because sometimes the devices don't allow
> separating GSM and UTMS modes.

Yeah, that worked. The card first connected via UMTS, then switched to
LTE maybe 15 seconds later.

Is that normal?

At the moment, I rely on this card for work, so I'm waiting for debs
before I swap versions, so it's simple to go back.

Thanks for all your hard work, everyone, this stuff is awesome.

A.

--
Adam Sherman <adam at sherman.ca>