Network Operator Selection

Christopher Niemöller nfinfo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:18:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm new to libqmi, so please forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question.

I'm using qmicli to script some things. However, I have failed to find out
how it might be possible to change the mobile operator.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to change the active
mobile operator / network?

I'm using a SIM that is allowed to roam all networks available with all
available technologies, so I'm getting 5 to 10 networks to choose from
depending on the location.

I would like to change the network based on the network number that is
returned from "--nas-network-scan", is that possible?

Thanks

Christopher