forbidden networks

Reinhard Speyerer rspmn at arcor.de
Thu May 31 09:03:52 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 09:26:57AM +0200, Erik Kazandjian wrote:
> Is this are qmicli equivalent to do a manual networks selection ?
>
> Regards
>
> Erik

Hi Erik,

for qmicli to have manual network selection you would have to apply
the corresponding patch from
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libqmi-devel/2018-May/002850.html
and rebuild libqmi.

Using AT+COPS=1,2,"00101",7 should only be required once however as the
mobile updates EF.FPLMN on the SIM after a successful network registration
to your test network accordingly. Alternatively you could simply try to
reset EF.FPLMN with AT+CRSM. Please refer to TS 27.007 available from
http://www.3gpp.org/ for details.

Regards,
Reinhard