Issues with IPv4v6 and IPv6 on openwrt with a Quectel EG06-E

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Thu Nov 7 20:49:51 UTC 2019

Hello Alexander,

Sorry, I have to disappoint you. Under normal circumstances - I send the
questions/logfiles to you :-)

Around Christmastime I have a chance to go to the border of Denmark.
(I visit  Schleswig and Flensburg)
But I won't probably buy a sim card there.

I can do short roaming tests there, if needed.

I am little bit surprised about openwrt with modemmanager. I thought they use
uqmi and umbim.
It is on my list - "what could I do, if have to much time".  At the moment I
own an openwrt router ( https://openwrt.org/toh/gl.inet/gl-ar750 )

I have no clue how to install development files there.
At the moment I am fine with "opkg install..."

Regards,
Thomas