[LGM] reimbursement form

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:19:39 PDT 2013

2013/4/15 Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net>

> Hello Ale, Louis,

Hi Femke,

> I have updated the Wordpress form for presenters with "Does not need
> reimbursement" and "OK for reimbursement". 23 participants that had their
> talk accepted AND asked for travel support will actually need it (some
> others were paid through Interactivos or LGRU). This of course does not
> include teams that did not present.
>
> As we discussed, I hope you can e-mail CREATE/presenters and make the
> reimbursement page available soon (I can do it too but do not know if you
> need any changes to it).

I’ll take care of the form and update it if there is a need (probably only
change the year for LGM) and send the regular email to the list.

Give me a day or two to complete, test and give the go ahead signal!

> Thank you + hope in the mean time you have both returned home safe and
> sound?

Yes, got back home late yesterday evening!

Thanks again many many times for your great work!

Louis