[LGM] Direct me to wrap up of previous LGMs, please

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:39:24 PDT 2013

Hello all.

The idea to make decisions in advance is the path to take, however, we
didn't start with it till this year, so I guess that knowing that a lot of
people already had a pretty strong idea of where LGM 2015 will be, during
LGM2014 we could easily choose the location for 2016. However, this is not
the case of 2014 since the guidelines and further documentation is just
starting to be written and organized.

> But I think Medellin, Montreal and Leipzig are all still strong candidates
> at this time.

Indeed, from all the cities mentioned at LGM13 those were the most liked;
so I guess next venue will definitely be at one of those cities.

see ya.

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro