[LGM] 2013 campaign still on

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Mon Feb 3 13:57:21 PST 2014

I finally managed to recover the password -- the account seems to be now LGM2014 (I did not edit 2014?)

It is attached to my e-mail femke at constantvzw.org so please change the address to something more useful/accessible?

The 2010, 2013 and 2014 campaigns are attached to this account.

(sending pword to both Sirko and Louis)