[LGM] Quest for a new LGM server

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Fri Oct 17 01:39:24 PDT 2014

Hello

On 17/10/14 01:43, Gregory Pittman wrote:

>>     We have two propositions:
>>
>>     - https://www.gandi.net/hebergement/simple?language=php&db=mysql
>>     - https://www.metanet.ch/hosting/webhosting
>>
>>     and we're happy to evaluate other proposals!
>>
> Is there a way to find a sponsor to pay for this? Perhaps we can solicit
> to find someone to pay for this, for example, 2 years (or more) in advance.

I'm not really sure if I understand correctly the two propositions here,
but Gandi supports some free and open source projets. See the list here:
https://www.gandi.net/supports/ Maybe they would sponsor LGM.

Or is that already the case when Ale says "We have two propositions"?

@xuv
http://xuv.be
http://p.xuv.be