[LGM] Quest for a new LGM server

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Fri Oct 17 01:58:48 PDT 2014

salut julien
> Hello
>
> On 17/10/14 01:43, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>>>      We have two propositions:
>>>
>>>      - https://www.gandi.net/hebergement/simple?language=php&db=mysql
>>>      - https://www.metanet.ch/hosting/webhosting
>>>
>>>      and we're happy to evaluate other proposals!
>>>
>> Is there a way to find a sponsor to pay for this? Perhaps we can solicit
>> to find someone to pay for this, for example, 2 years (or more) in advance.
> I'm not really sure if I understand correctly the two propositions here,
> but Gandi supports some free and open source projets. See the list here:
> https://www.gandi.net/supports/ Maybe they would sponsor LGM.
>
> Or is that already the case when Ale says "We have two propositions"?

i consider that both of the propositions (now three) won't lead to
financial problems for the LGM, so i didn't think it was a priority to
discuss the way the money is made available...
(in the worst case i can add the lgm to my metanet account, i have
plenty of free resources. but i prefer not to do it)

nice to hear that it would be possible to ask gandi.net for sponsoring!
i've added the link to the ticket!

ciao
a.l.e